It doesn’t come with a million dollars or some medal, but it creates this joy and sense of encouragement that my posts makes sense and meaning to some people. Once again, thanks to Dynaxty for nominating me for this award, a young guy not ashamed of sharing his beliefs, do well to check his blog out yourself here dynaxty.
- Share the link with the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
My Answers to Dynaxty’s questions
1. Tell me one thing that would surprise me about you?
- My life in general can be said to be an inspiration, at least I have been told
2. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be?
- You are never too young to be awesome
3. Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
- My Mom
My Questions to you
- What is your most striking personal quality?
- What would you do otherwise in your childhood if you had another chance?
- What’s your inspiration for blogging?
A great thanks to you all, both old and new followers and even visitors, you all make this happen.