Hello Friends and fellow bloggers, I am happy there are things like this in the blogging world, they can be very encouraging. And I thank http://dynaxty.wordpress.com/ for nominating me. A guy not reserved in expressing what he believes in the little way he can. Do well to check him up. Keep on buddy, do what you do.
The rules for the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Facts about me
- I am a Nigerian, but I study medicine in Russia
- I am 180 cm tall (5’11)
- I am a fashion and photo model
- I am a men’s physique competitor
- I have a YouTube channel (newly started) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSUntNyyjDIivOEKWmCzXbA
- I have experienced an airplane turbulence once on my way to Egypt from Russia
- I am a Christian
- I eat 4-6 times a day
- I love people and I love to travel
- I am both introvert and extrovert, I think more intro
- I wanna have a little house by the beach
My answers to questions from http://dynaxty.wordpress.com/
- Life is God’s gift to me, to affect and make better the things and humans He created, to best of my abilities
- Near death experience, I would say, I died once in a hospital, the nurses gave up on me, the Doctor in charge left, said he couldn’t stand watching me die, my mom kept on holding on God with prayers and whatever she did, I didn’t have the life to know, I came back and I remember the first thing I said was calling my mom, barely loud enough.
- 19th Nov. 1993
- Favourite football team is Chelsea Football Club
- Favourite quote- Keep moving forward
- I love to travel, so I choose to go as many places as possible. Let’s start from Dubai
- Yes, I would report it to the police if I see a bag of money
- Can’t point an outstanding most embarrassing moment\
- My biggest fear is the fear of remaining the same
- Both goes, Tea and coffee
My nominees for the Liebster Award are
Now my questions for you guys:
1. What does life mean to you?
2. What would you enjoy doing 7 days a week?
3. What’s your birthday date?
4. Have you ever had a near death experience? If yes pls brief us about it
5. Your favourite quote is ?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
7. What’s your dream house?
8. Most embarrassing moment
9. Your biggest fear?
10. Any regret? If yes what ?
11. Who’s your favourite author or speaker, maybe both?
Thanks for your time and keep doing what you do.